Time & Location
About The Event
- Provides a line of communication and a forum for the exchange of ideas and information
- Access to Facebook group page: "Coach's Corner" & "Rec. Coach's Corner"
- Coordination with the state governing association (WIAA)
- Clinics/Workshops/Conferences discounts
- Eligibility for a senior cheerleader to receive scholarships
- Eligibility for “WSCCA Coach of the Year” or "WSCCA Member of Year" honors
- Voting rights at yearly conference
- Enhanced Professional growth and opportunity to contribute to your profession
- Safety Updates
- Support system
- Eligibility for free prizes
- Business discounts
- Discounts for state competitions, conference
WSCCA Membership Principles
In becoming a WSCCA member, I pledge to be the best coach that I can be. I realize my cheerleaders rely on me for guidance, leadership, encouragement, and discipline. I understand that I must be a role model to them both on and off the playing field. My primary role is to build positive and ethical lifetime character traits in my athletes and I must demonstrate these same qualities through my behavior. As a coach, I will abide by the following principles:
- I will show respect for all of my cheereladers, coaching staff members, school administrators, parents, and officials.
- I will establish and uphold standards of effort, behavior, and character for my staff and cheerleaders.
- I will accentuate the positive and recognize and appreciate my athletes.
- I will exhibit understanding, patience, enthusiasm, and perseverance. I will expect and nurture the same qualities in my cheerleaders.
- I will treat my opponents with fairness, generosity, and courtesy.
- I will be responsible for my own attitude, actions, and habits through my daily choices. I will focus on positive sportsmanship.
- I will be a person who takes loss or defeat without complaint, and victory without gloating.
- I will know, understand, and follow the rules of the game at all times.
- I will encourage and motivate my athletes and help them build self confidence.
- I will develop champions of life.
- I will follow my heart, adhere to my convictions, and instill positive values and a sense of self worth in the young people I coach.
I pledge to meet these expectations to the best of my ability.
- 2020/21 Individual Membership$25$250$0
- 2020/21 Group Membership$100$1000$0
- 2021/22 Individual Membership$25$250$0
- 2021/22 Group Membership$100$1000$0